IM Nova Facility (INF) Shop Floor Manager
Houston, TX 77058 - Full-time exempt position
Intuitive Machines is leading the return to the lunar surface with our Nova-C lander. We proudly put forward an exceptional team that lives at the intersection of rigor and agility. We are seeking the best, the brightest and the driven to be a part of the first commercial landing on the moon. Join our team and you’ll be rewarded with competitive compensation, benefits, and possession of your own unique place in history.
Intuitive Machines is seeking an experienced Shop Floor Manager to join our Lunar program.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to*
· Manage the activities of the INF shop floor, under the direction of the Nova-C Build Manager, and with other members of the Senior Management Team.
· Supervise all production operations such as machining and processing.
· Ability to coordinate and schedule technicians activities and prioritize machine shop production schedule.
· Manage day to day fabrication and production
· Establish work flow for all manufacturing activities
· Directs production activities in accordance with productions schedules, and established priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of assigned resources, machines, personnel, and materials.
· Ensure all work is accomplished using appropriate data, tools, and measuring equipment and follows established procedures.
· Follow established procedures and approved processes.
· Assists in the organization and maintenance of the machine shop work environment
· Ensure machine maintenance is accomplished and establish preventative maintenance program to minimize schedule disruptions.
· Knowledge of production scheduling and shop operations
· Knowledge of production processes, certifications, and standards
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Shop Floor Management
· Work with/around composite materials
· Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing
· Familiarization with potentially Hazardous Operations (pressure, cryo, electrical)
· Associates Degree from an accredited college in Mechanics or Electronics (or equivalent experience)
*U.S. citizenship is required.